My dad is watching football and I just
"Do Not Open", box says, but you open anyway. inside: a tiny you stares in a tiny box. You drop the lid & look up; everything goes dark
do not put minty gum on your nipple!!!! i repeat do noT PUT MINTY GUM ON YOUR NIPPLe
why not? i want to try it
DO NOT PUT MINTY GUM ON YOUR NIPPLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE SATAN LICKING YOUR NIPPLE THEN A DRAGON BREATHING FIRE ON IT
I’m gonna put minty gum on my nipple
So this is the science side of tumblr…interesting.
you come into my house. you disrespect my headcanons
#actual disney princess Kristin Chenoweth
Garon Wade and his husband Jamie were prepared for their son in 2012. They were not prepared for what strangers had to say.
- (Cab Driver in Florida directly after getting in) Where’s his mom? (Us) He doesn’t have a mom. (Long Awkward Silence)
- (Cashier at a Surf Shop, see’s just me and my little boy) Oh man, you were given Daddy duty today huh? (Me) It’s Daddy Duty everyday at my house bro. (Confused look)
- Do you think he’ll be more likely to grow up gay? (Me) No. But I’ll love him for whoever he is, so it doesn’t really matter does it?
- (Man on a plane next to me, completely out of nowhere) So did you leave his mom in DC or are you taking the baby to his mom in Florida? (Me) He doesn’t have a mom, he has two Dads. (Complete Silence)
- Are you guys going to tell him he’s adopted one day? (Us) Yea, but I’m pretty sure even if we didn’t, at some point he’d figure that one out right?
- You shouldn’t take babies on planes for the first many months because they get sick right away. (Us). He’s already been on 20 flights. (Silence)
- (Random Guy on the street) Where’s his mom? (Us) She didn’t want him, so I guess that makes us the next best thing.
- (Random Stranger at the grocery store) That baby’s so cute. Does your wife breastfeed? (Me). No he’s got two Dads so we give him formula. (Lady) What??
- (Another Random Lady at the grocery store). That baby is so young. You should NOT be out with him like this at the grocery store! (My husband) Oh I’m sorry are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Excuse me? (Husband) Are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Well, no. (Husband) Then I’m not that interested in what you have to say. My pediatrician said it’s fine to take him out. Have a good one.
- (Yet another Random Stranger) Where’s his mom? (Me) Where’s your mom?
This is the most under-appreciated continuity in the entire Pirates of the Caribbean film-series.
Aka I have no life whatsoever.
If you’re too lazy to look, the girls’ weapons are thus:
That’s also the server/client order.